Countering Region Four Propaganda and Disinformation (SFOP0005699)
- The Department of State, Public Affairs in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countering Region Four Propaganda and Disinformation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Rhode Island
Previous opportunity: Survey of Campus Law Enforcement Agencies (SCLEA)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005699) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2019 15725||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Technical Assistance Program (NCHIP TA)|
|CB60019PAS004||YSEALI Regional Workshop on Citizen Journalism and Free Flow of Information|
|BJS 2019 15724||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2019 15723||FY 2019 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|P19AS00240||Evaluation of Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UASs) as an Alternative Data Collection Platform for Monitoring Marine Mammals|
|DHS 19 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|F19AS00290||Youth Engagement Education and Employment|
|P19AS00358||Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study|
|P19AS00388||NCPE interns at Northeast Regional Office|
|P19AS00398||Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Escalante District Visitor R|
|P19AS00399||Historic Inscription Documentation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005699", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: