Apply for USDA NRCS RI CIG 19 GEN0010118
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Rhode Island" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 6
Previous opportunity: Countering Region Four Propaganda and Disinformation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS RI CIG 19 GEN0010118
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS RI CIG 19 GEN0010118) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MT CIG 19 GEN0010176||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – MONTANA|
|USDA NRCS PIA CIG 19 GEN0010200||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO) for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Pacific Islands Area|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 19 GEN0010106||Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2019 - Idaho|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS RI CIG 19 GEN0010118", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.