Networks for Oral Health Integration within the Maternal and Child Health Safety Net (HRSA 19 053)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Networks for Oral Health Integration within the Maternal and Child Health Safety Net" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.110.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,283,333.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) English Language Teacher Exchange
Previous opportunity: Transforming Health Care for Children and Youth with Epilepsy
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 19 053) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 19 012||National Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions|
|SP 19 004||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success|
|RFA CE 19 003||Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury|
|RFI 617 19 OHH||Local Service Delivery Activity|
|AFREO 19 GR 001 AF 121919||PEPFAR Small Grants Program Annual Program Statement|
|CDC RFA CE19 1905||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA CE19 1904||Overdose Data to Action|
|TI 19 003||Building Communities of Recovery|
|CDC RFA IP19 1901||Immunization and Vaccines for Children|
|HRSA 19 074||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program|
|7200AA19RFA00006||One Health Workforce - Next Generation (OHW-NG)|
|CMS 2A2 20 001||Maternal Opioid Misuse (MOM) Model|
|CMS 2B2 20 001||Integrated Care for Kids (InCK)|
|HRSA 19 110||Service Area Competition-Additional Area (SAC-AA) — Pago Pago, American Samoa|
|CDC RFA EH19 1901||State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs|
|CDC RFA PS19 1908||Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates Released to the Community|
|72011519RFA00003||USAID/Kyrgyz Republic Tuberculosis (TB) Control Program|
|AH TP1 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Replication of Programs Proven Effective through Rigorous Evaluation to Reduce Teenage Pregnancy, Behavioral Risk Factors Underlying Teenage Pregnancy, or Other Associated Risk Factors (Tier 1) Phase I|
|MP CPI 19 001||OMH Hepatitis B Demonstration Grant Program|
|CDC RFA CK19 1902||Performing Regulatory-Required Medical Examinations for U.S. Bound Populations by US Screening Physicians|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 19 053", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: