Apply for SCAISB 19 AW 001 02072019
- The Department of State, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) English Language Teacher Exchange" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for LandscapE
Previous opportunity: Networks for Oral Health Integration within the Maternal and Child Health Safety Net
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAISB 19 AW 001 02072019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAISB 19 AW 001 02072019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS PTA 201902||2019 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0005581||Export Control Cooperation-Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI) FY2019|
|SFOP0005546||DRL FY18 Good Governance and the Rule of Law in Jordan|
|19JD02||Restrictive Housing Training and Technical Assistance|
|SCAISB 19 AW 002 02082019||Information Office – Leveraging Press to Foster Understanding and Improve Reporting|
|SFOP0005582||2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response|
|MICC FSH 19 0002||Fort Riley Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)|
|DHS 18 GPD 083 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)|
|SFOP0005588||2019 Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal|
|DOS PD PAP DF 19||U.S. Embassy Haiti PAS Election Outreach Program|
|SFOP0005551||DRL FY18 Strengthening Democratic Processes and Human Rights in Burma through Constitutional and Legislative Reform|
|SFOP0005576||DRL FY18/19 IRF Nigeria|
|SFOP0005578||DRL FY18/19 IRF Papua New Guinea|
|SCAISB 19 AW 003 02122019||Pakistan English Language Teacher (ELT) Development|
|SFOP0005597||Wildlife Trafficking Evidence Security and Destruction|
|SFOP0005593||DRL FY18/19 IRF Journalist Training on Religious Freedom|
|SFOP0005602||2019 Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda|
|DOS PD PAP GG 19||U.S. Embassy Haiti PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005590||FY 2019 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program|
|72016819RFA00001||Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAISB 19 AW 001 02072019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.