Apply for BOR PN 19 N027
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,325,388.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Haiti Prisons Health, Sanitation, and Nutrition Program
Previous opportunity: Expansion of Practitioner Education
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR PN 19 N027
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 19 N027) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00008||2020 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program Announcement|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2020||USFS Cooperative Weed Management Area RFA 2020|
|BOR DO 20 F003||WaterSMART Drought Response Program:Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 19 N027", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.