Apply for F17AS00098
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Freshwater Mussel and Host Fish Exposure to Contaminants of Emerging Concern: Health and Reproductive Evaluations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the Central Michigan University under justification 505DM 2.14B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $326,688.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Development of a Web-based Stochastic Storm Transposition Toolkit for Physically-based Rainfall and Flood Hazard
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00098
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00098) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00020||BLM-WO, Support for the Sustainable Water Resources Roundtable (SWRR)|
|F17AS00108||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|P17AS00068||Notice of Intent to Award: Support and Sponsorship of Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration Conferences|
|F17AS00106||Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary - Phase III|
|F17AS00111||Toussaint East and West Land Acquisition and Habitat Restoration Project|
|F17AS00119||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|F17AS00122||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|F17AS00120||Rice Creek Floodplain Restoration Project (Enbridge 2010 Oil Spill Kalamazoo River NRDAR)|
|F17AS00123||Evaluation of Legacy and Contaminants of Emerging Concern on the Health and Nutritional Status of Double Crested Cormorants|
|F17AS00128||2017 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Program|
|P17AS00099||Notice of Intent to Award No Applicaitons Will Be Accepted For This Notification.|
|F17AS00143||Biological Monitoring and Management of Federally Threatened and State Endangered Beach Nesting Birds on E.B. Forsythe NWR|
|F17AS00153||Urban EE Scholarships and Military Action Summit|
|F17AS00164||Yukon River Salmon Panel|
|P17AS00130||Practical Methods for Conducting Threat Assessments for Reef Managers at Corales del Rosario y de San Bernardo National Natural Park|
|P17AS00134||Notice of Intent to Award: Taylor Slough Total Phosphorus Soil Follow-up Study|
|F17AS00172||Influence of Raven on Sage-Grouse Density|
|F17AS00190||Directors Fellows Program|
|F17AS00170||Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00098", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.