Apply for BOR DO 17 N013
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of a Web-based Stochastic Storm Transposition Toolkit for Physically-based Rainfall and Flood Hazard" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short Title: PPW)
Previous opportunity: Freshwater Mussel and Host Fish Exposure to Contaminants of Emerging Concern: Health and Reproductive Evaluations
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR DO 17 N013
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 17 N013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Stuides Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Appalachian CESU|
|G17AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|FOA RVKV 2017 0001||AFRL-NM Tech Transfer and Education Outreach (STEM) Partnrship Intermediary Agreement|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY (ECF)|
|17 541||Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program|
|DE FOA 0001646||SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 2|
|BOR DO 17 N018||ET Demands Model Enhancement, Implementation and Documentation|
|G17AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N017||Robust EcoHydraulic 3D Modeling Tools for Rivers with Complex Instream Structures|
|BOR DO 17 N016||Construction and Deployment of Pontoon Barge Mounted Vertical PIT Antennas in the Yakama River Basin, WA|
|BOR DO 17 N014||Building capacity for addressing climate change in long term planning and decision making|
|F17AS00126||Migratory Bird Monitorying Assessment and Conservation|
|USGS 17 FA 0073||Joint Research on the Origin, Character, and Mineral Potential of Proterozoic-age Basement Rocks in Northeastern Iowa|
|F17AS00129||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 17 N013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.