Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity (F-PAR) Civil Society Component (72052319RFA00002)
- The Agency for International Development, Mexico USAID-Mexico City in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity (F-PAR) Civil Society Component" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,275,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Municipal-Level Tabletop Exercise
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 6
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72052319RFA00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TREAS GRANTS 052020 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|SFOP0005891||Logistics, Travel and Support for Law Enforcement and Rule of Law Programs in the Caribbean|
|SFOP0005917||Strengthening the Independence of Malaysia's Judiciary|
|OVC 2019 15600||OVC FY 2019 Law Enforcement-Based Direct Victim Services and TA Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72052319RFA00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: