Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOD DNHE 0416
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: Strengthening the U.S. Health Care Workforce" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Natural Resources Wetland Spt Nellis AFB
Previous opportunity: Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOD DNHE 0416
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL AOD DNHE 0416) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH15 15210501SUPP20||Increase Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)|
|CDC RFA DP20 2008||Developing and Disseminating Strategies to Build Sustainable Lupus Awareness, Knowledge, Skills, and Partnerships|
|CDC RFA GH20 2089||Strengthening Public Health Systems to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Infectious Diseases in Cambodia under the Global Health Security Agenda|
|HRSA 20 134||Innovations in Newborn Screening Interoperability|
|RFA DP 21 001||Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)|
|CDC RFA PS20 2011||Strategies to Maintain HIV Viral Suppression Among State Prison Inmates Released to the Community|
|CDC RFA GH20 2132||Building Capacity for National Public Health Institutes Regionally through Colombia National Institute of Health (INS).|
|CDC RFA GH20 2134||Building Capacity for National Public Health Institutes Regionally through Mozambique National Institute of Health (INS)|
|CDC RFA GH15 15060501SUPP20||VOLUNTARY MEDICAL MALE CIRCUMCISION AS PART OF THE NATIONAL PROGRAM AND COMBINATION PREVENTION PROJECT IN BOTSWANA|
|CDC RFA GH15 15430501SUPP20||Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs in Kenya through Surveillance and Epidemiology, Monitoring and Evaluation and Mobile Health Solutions under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE20 2006||Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action|
|CDC RFA CE20 2005||Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)|
|HRSA 20 105||Rural HIV/AIDS Planning Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2123||Improving Public Health Globally: Strengthening Public Health Impact , Systems, Capacity, and Security in Sierra Leone|
|CDC RFA GH20 2102||Tanzania Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) Building Capacity for the Sub-national Implementation of the National Action Plan for Health Security (NAPHS)|
|HRSA 20 109||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Planning|
|FG 20 007||COVID-19 ERSP|
|72061120RFA00005||End Malaria Program|
|HRSA 21 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL AOD DNHE 0416", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.