Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0400
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $575,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP): Assistive Technology to Promote Independence and Community Living
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0400
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0400) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 20 N001||Maintenance of a Centralized PIT tag Database for the San Juan and Upper Basin Recovery Programs|
|W81XWH 20 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 20 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 NFRP EIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 20 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3061||Invasive Species Support at JBMDL|
|80JSC019N0001 HFBP||HERO Appendix E: Topics in Human Factors and Behavioral Performance|
|80JSC019N0001 OMNIBUS3||HERO Appendix F: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0388||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC): Employment of People Who are Blind or Have Low Vision|
|W81XWH 20 TSCRP EHDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 TSCRP CTRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002306||FAIR Data and Models for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning|
|20 560||Hydrologic Sciences (HS)|
|W81XWH 20 OCRP PGRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|G20AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0008||Collier County Coastal Storm Risk Management Feasibility Study for Hydrodynamic Modeling and Initial Water Quality Evaluations|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0391||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Outcomes Research and Measurement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0400", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.