Apply for P17AS00381
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitate Linville Falls National Recreational Trail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $43,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strategic Trade Control Assistance for Albania
Previous opportunity: Analysis of Practices that Lead to Successful Prairie Reconstructions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00381
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00381) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00408||Answering Ecological Management Questions for Aquatic Resources in National Parks Using GIS and Remote Sensing Tools|
|P17AS00401||Mitigate Endangered Bird Habitat prior to Tamarisk defoliation by the Northern Tamarisk Beetle|
|L17AS00175||BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00367||Improve Records Management for the National Trails Program|
|L17AS00162||BLM OR-WA Inventory, Analysis, and Monitoring of Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Wildlife|
|L17AS00171||BLM CA Native Seed Collection and Plant Materials Production Project|
|NPSNOIIMRSF1700861||Perform Preservation Maintenance on Historic structures|
|BOR UC 17 N011||MRCOG LiDAR Survey Project|
|P17AS00368||Notice of Intent: NextGen Rangers Conduct Resource Management|
|P17AS00400||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P17AS00424||Notice of Intent: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P17AS00369||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOICAVE1700680||Repair & Restore CAVE trails|
|P17AS00386||Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|L17AS00179||BLM Utah Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|BOR UC 17 N004||Automation & Management of Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00422||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 17 FA 0248||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00410||Lower Rodeo Valley: Restore Habitat to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NPSNOIDINO1700832||Repair boundary fence and Fossil Discover Trail construction|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00381", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.