Apply for W912DW 18 2 RFP1
- The Department of Defense, Seattle District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Management Training and Education in Washington and Idaho" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: The Responsible Recruitment project
Previous opportunity: High Tunnel Systems Implementation and Use
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W912DW 18 2 RFP1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912DW 18 2 RFP1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00236||Evaluate wood loads in Yosemite National Park watersheds|
|F18AS00152||South River Greenway Natural Area Stormwater Project and Habitat Restoration|
|P18AS00197||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Restoration Crews|
|P18AS00237||Building Bridges between Native Communities|
|P18AS00241||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P18AS00252||A Cultural Landscape Inventory of the Baca Ranch Cabin District|
|P18AS00249||mproving visitor understanding of sand dunes at White Sands NM|
|F18AS00153||Forest Evaluation and Prescription for the Benefit of Migratory Birds|
|P18AS00198||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Ancestral Lands Restoration Crews|
|USDA NRCS OR 18 02||Increasing Land Trust Capacity in Eastern Oregon|
|F18AS00155||EB Forsythe NWR; Piping Plover Population and Reproduction Trends|
|USGS FA 18 0039||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week: "Earth as Inspiration"|
|P18AS00258||NOTICE OF INTENT: Complete a Research Design and Data Recovery Plan for Tonto N|
|L18AS00046||BLM NV 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Nevada Public Lands|
|BOR DO 18 F012||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
|BOR DO 18 F011||WaterSMART: Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|P18AS00141||Improve Trail Signage and remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR MP 18 N024||Contra Loma Recreational Area Improvements|
|P18AS00180||Native Plant Nursery Intern at Johua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00094||MOJN I&M Physical Science Assistant Internship|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912DW 18 2 RFP1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.