Apply for BOR GP 18 N006
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lower Yellowstone River Native Fish Passage Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $74,300.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: BLM-NOC Socio-Economic and Fiscal Impact Assessment Study of Nevada's Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR GP 18 N006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR GP 18 N006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD LAO 2018 001||2019 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Eco & Sustainable Tourism|
|F18AS00280||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00284||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00282||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00287||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, & Implementation|
|W912DQ 18 2 0007||FLW Archeological Surveys Phase I|
|W912DQ 18 2 0008||Mussel Habitat Survey, Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|P18AS00492||Promote and Enhance River Access, Conservation and Management|
|POA50AF CESU 18 03||Management, invasive species, Wake Island Airfield USA.|
|BOR LC N010||Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University|
|BOR LC 18 NOI11||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado Boulder|
|POA60AF CESU 18 04||Base Lake Water Level Control for Zebra Mussels, Offitt AFB Omaha Nebraska|
|M18AS00001||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|P18AC00502||City Kids Wilderness Exploration: Youth Explore Learn & Grow|
|F18AS00283||Cat Island Groyne Project|
|BOR LC 18 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of New Mexico|
|BOR LC 18 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University|
|M18AS00002||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|EPA G2018 STAR C1||Advancing Actionable Alternatives to Vertebrate Animal Testing for Chemical Safety Assessment|
|BOR LC 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks & Wildlife|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR GP 18 N006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.