Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population (CB CA 18 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ACYF/CB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $170,537.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative
Previous opportunity: White-nose Syndrome Research Grants - FY2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CB CA 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CU 1568||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children and Families Affected By Opioids and Other Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HP R09 1598||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Communities in Los Angeles County, California|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DDTI 0351||Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCS EE 1580||Community Economic Development Focus on Social Enterprises|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CB CA 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: