Apply for STX 100 FY20 0002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Turkmenistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exchange program for historical sites preservation experts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Advancing Ethiopia's Capacity to meet International Health Regulations requirements
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for STX 100 FY20 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (STX 100 FY20 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20PR07||COVID 19 – Operational Challenges for Corrections|
|FOA ILAB 20 05||Reducing Child Labor in Ethiopian Agriculture Using a Gender Focused Approach|
|FOA ILAB 20 02||Reducing Child Labor in Mica-Producing Communities of Madagascar|
|FOA ILAB 20 06||Engaging Cocoa Cooperatives to Combat Child Labor|
|20PR08||Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Prisons and Jail Settings|
|DRC FTIF FY20 02||Improving Fiscal Transparency of Mining Royalties in the DRC|
|7200AA20APS00016||CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS FOR RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC FREEDOM AND INCLUSION IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA|
|72062420RFA00002||Strengthening Community Resilience and Learning in Cote d'Ivoire's Border Areas to Counter Violent Extremism/Resilience for Peace|
|AF ARS FY20 02||Virtual Civic Engagement to Strengthen Democracy in Africa|
|FOA ILAB 20 03||Helping Protect Armenians’ Rights Together|
|SFOP0007207||Preparing to Promote Defections from the ADF in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda|
|AF PDPA FY20 03||Tenth Anniversary of the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI 10) Livestream Event & Summit|
|20JD06||NIC Jail-Related Publications Revision|
|SFOP0007219||Building Society-Based Solutions in Ukraine: Youth IDP Local Conflict Resolution and Integration|
|PGO MRT FY2019 02||PGO Request for Statements of Interest: Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|SFOP0007221||FY 2021 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program|
|FOA ILAB 20 04||Supply Chains Tracing Project|
|AF ARS FY20 05||AfrIdea: A Regional Idea-a-thon for Post-COVID Progress|
|NCD 20 05||COVID-19's Broadscale Impact on the Lives of People with Disabilities|
|AF ARS FY20 04||FY 2020 Regional Journalism Workshops in Africa Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "STX 100 FY20 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.