Emerging Markets Program (2019 03)
- The Department of Agriculture, Office of Trade Programs in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emerging Markets Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.603.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: White-nose Syndrome Research Grants - FY2019
Previous opportunity: Municipal-Level Tabletop Exercise
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2019 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005||Specialty Crop Multi-State Program|
|2019 06||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2019 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: