Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018- New York (USDA NRCS NY CIG 18 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018- New York" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NY CIG 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MD CIG 18 01||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 -Maryland|
|USDA NRCS IN WLEB 18 01||Accelerate conservation adoption in the Western Lake Erie Basin|
|USDA NRCS 10902 52KYXXXX 18 0001||USDA-NRCS-IN-WLEB-18-01|
|USDA NRCS CTA KY 18 02||Resource Conservation & Development (RC&D) Office Assistance to NRCS State Office|
|USDA NRCS ACEP SC 18 05||Easement Monitoring Services|
|USDA NRCS EQIP SC 18 06||High Tunnel Systems Implementation and Use|
|USDA NRCS IA 18 03||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Easement Restoration|
|USDA NRCS AL 18 02||Outreach and Technical Workshop Activities in Alabama|
|USDA NRCS CA 18 02||California Forestry Assistance|
|USDA NRCS WV 18 01||Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for implementing Conservation Objectives in West Virginia|
|USDA NRCS SC 18 07||Technical Support for the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) in South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS RI CTA 18 002||Underground Agricultural Waste Management Tank Design|
|USDA NRCS CHESAPEAKE 18 01||Chesapeake Bay Watershed Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Conservation Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements|
|USDA NRCS RI CTA 18 003||Rhode Island Statewide Conservation People’s Garden Project|
|USDA NRCS IA 19 01||Iowa Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Program Funding – IOWA|
|USDA NRCS DE 19 01||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware|
|F19AS00097||Latin America Regional Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NY CIG 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: